lunedì 3 luglio 2017

Il mio Giugno via Instagram/My June via Instagram

La prima metà di Giugno è stata occupata dal mio viaggio di nozze in Cina, cominciata a Maggio. Ho visitato Pingyao, Xi'An, Shanghai e fatto gite in giornata a Suzhou, Nanchino e Quibao.
Questo viaggio mi è piaciuto tantissimo, anche se con Giugno è cominciata la stagione delle piogge.

The first half of June was occupied by my honeymoon in China, which began in May. I visited Pingyao, Xi'An, Shanghai and made day trips to Suzhou, Nanjing and Quibao.
I really liked this trip, even if with June began the rainy season.

 La cucina cinese è fantastica, buona parte del divertimento del viaggio è stato anche assaggiare nuovi piatti!

Chinese cuisine is fantastic, a lot of the fun of the trip was also tasting new dishes!

Tornati dalla Cina siamo andati qualche giorno in Liguria per riprenderci dal viaggio, limitandoci a dormire, nuotare e naturalmente mangiare, mangiare, mangiare!

Returning from China we went to Liguria for a few days to recover from the trip, sleeping, swimming and of course eating, eating, eating!

Una volta tornata ho avuto due settimane di terrore.
La prima perché mentre ero via avevano riaperto le graduatorie per insegnanti e ho avuto solo una settimana per fare dei corsi extra e compilare tutte le scartoffie per inserirmi.
La seconda perché è emersa l'occasione di presentare un mio progetto ad un editore e di nuovo ho avuto poco più di una settimana per preparare tutto il necessario.
In compenso il 24 sono andata per la prima volta al Milano Pride, divertendomi tantissimo (e rifacendomi gli occhi con la gente seminuda).
Quella domenica sono andata a lavorare ad una rievocazione storica a Legnano e, anche se non ne ho visto molto, mi è sembrata ricca e interessante.

Once I got back I had two really stressful weeks.
The first one because while I was away the teacher rankings re-opened (in Italy they only open for a month every three years) and I had only one week to do extra classes and to fill in all the paperwork to enter them.
The second one because I got an opportunity to present a project to a publisher and again I had just over a week to prepare everything I needed.
On the other hand, on the 24th I went to Milano Pride for the first time, having a lot of fun (and drooling on the half naked beautiful people).
That Sunday I went to work at a historical reenactment at Legnano, and although I did not see much of the rest, it seemed well done and interesting.


L'ultimo weekend del mese sono andata con Cargo, il mio collettivo di fumettisti, al The Game Fortress di Palmanova, una manifestazione dedicata a fumetti, giochi e videogiochi, e più in generale al gioco e alla creatività.
E' stato un disastro. All'andata si è rotta la macchina! Dopo essere stati recuperati dal carro attrezzi abbiamo dovuto passare la notte a Vicenza perché non c'erano più treni per andare a Palmanova e partire la mattina dopo. Una volta sul treno però abbiamo scoperto che la domenica non c'erano treni per tornare a Milano! Per fortuna abbiamo trovato un passaggio, ma siamo riusciti a fare solo mezza giornata in fiera e la macchina (non mia) è irrecuperabile.
Quel poco di Palmanova che abbiamo visto però era molto carino e il cibo ottimo.

The last weekend of the month I went with Cargo, my comic collective, at The Game Fortress in Palmanova, an event dedicated to comics, games and video games, and more generally to play and creativity.
It was a disaster. On the way, the car broke! After being saved by a tow truck we had to spend the night in Vicenza because there were no more trains to go to Palmanova and we had to leave the next morning. Once on the train, however, we found out that on Sunday there were no trains to return to Milan! Luckily we found a ride, but we could only do half a day at the event and the car (not mine) is gone.
But he little we saw of Palmanova was very nice and the food great.

4 commenti:

Elderberry ha detto...

Woooow, what an exciting month! China looks fantastic, and I'm so interested to hear about your work, too - I started getting back into studying art lately, with the intention of doing a foundation degree and getting into character design or illustration. You're a really big inspiration for me creatively <3

Congratulations again on your wedding, I wish you every happiness! <3

Piperita Patty ha detto...

Thank you, it means so much to me! On Saturday I went to an editor with a project and they were only half convinced, so I'll try others, but I'm a bit depressed. Thinking I can be an inspiration for a creative and awesome person like you gives me meaning!!!
I'm so happy you're getting back to art!
And thank you for the congratulations too <3

Elderberry ha detto...

It's because working in the creative sector is so hard (and so different than the scientific sector that I work in) that I respect you - you have to deal with rejection and managing your own working hours, but you still pursued something that means a lot to you. That is something really special :) Never give up!

Piperita Patty ha detto...

I don't know if I can say I actually "work" in the sector, I mostly crawl at the edge doing whatever job in the meanwhile to survive ^^' But I won't give up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...