lunedì 23 maggio 2011

Summer dream

Niente da fare, con il caldo che fa continuo a sognare l'estate invece di concentrarmi sullo studio. Queste immagini sono quanto ho trovato di più simile ai miei sogni a occhi aperti.

Nothing to do, with this hot wather I'm dreaming of the summer instead of concentrating on my studies. These images are the most similar to my open eyed dreams I found.














Tutte le immagini sono state trovate in tempi diversi e principalmente su google images, quindi non riesco più a recuperare i crediti. Se voi sapete di chi siano ditemelo che le linko o in caso le rimuovo. Comunque sia non mi appartengono.
I found all these images in different times, mostly on google images, so I can't track down the credits. If you know where they come from please tell me and I'll credit them or I'll remove them if the owner wants. Anyway, they're not mine.

4 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

foto meravigliose!!
[ti va di passare da me? ti aspetto]

Grimilde ha detto...

davvero delle belle immagini!

Hello Naka ha detto...

they make me want to run away :p everywhere looks so pretty :3

Piperita Patty ha detto...

@Nesi: Grazie! Sono passata, come avrai visto :)

@Donkuri: Grazie!!

@Naka: I wanna run away :P That's because I collect these photos, even if I can escape only with my fantasy...maybe, or maybe one day I'll really go on a walkabout *_*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...