lunedì 2 maggio 2016

Goldilocks and the Three Bears - Snow White's Apple (1 of 6)

During this period I'm not able to follow the blog much, so I'm going to take this opportunity to launch a project that I pondered over for some time: to publish here on Stylebunny, in world premiere (gasp!) a comic that I wrote and drew last year, but that I had to set aside to pursue other projects and that so I only recently finished to colour.
It's a comic for children that uses the characters of "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" in a steampunk and adventurous key : infact in my comic our heroes become treasure hunters!
I will publish a page a day, first in Italian and then in English. At the end of the publication you will be able to read it all together thanks to the tag "Goldilocks and the Three Bears."

P.S. Since this is one of my comics, I inserted the watermark of the site I use as an illustrator and a cartoonist. I swear I'm not stealing anyone's comics, they are mine.

2 commenti:

Babol ha detto...

Aspettiamo le altre puntate allora!! :D

Piperita Patty ha detto...

Grazie :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...