lunedì 2 ottobre 2017

Il mio Settembre via Instagram/My September via Instagram

A settembre ho trovato lavoro! Sono stata presa per uno stage di sei mesi a tempo pieno. Sono molto contenta, spero di ambientarmi in fretta e soprattutto di non trascurare il fumetto!

In September I found a new job! I was taken for a six month full-time internship. I am very happy, I hope to settle in quickly and above all not to neglet my work as a comic artist!

Il penultimo weekend del mese sono andata per la seconda volta al Treviso Comic Book Festival, uno dei festival di fumetto migliori in circolazione. E' stato bellissimo, ma ho speso veramente troppo (presto pubblicherò un post a riguardo).

The penultimate weekend of the month I went on for the second time to the Treviso Comic Book Festival, one of the best cartoon festivals in Italy. It was awesome, but I really spent too much (I will soon write a post about it).

L'ultimo weekend del mese sono andata con la Pelosa Metà ad un evento enogastronomico a Villa Arconati, una villa di delizia in stile barocchetto a Bollate, poco fuori Milano. Mi è piaciuto tantissimo!

The last weekend of the month I went with my Hairy Half to a wine and food event at Villa Arconati, a beautiful baroque style villa in Bollate, just outside Milan. I liked it very much!

Questo mese ho iniziato a creare accessori con la shrink plastic. Fra le altre cose ho fatto degli orecchini ad ala di libellula e un paio di collane con orecchini coordinati. Penso che se non avessi cominciato a lavorare avrei già finito il materiale.

This month I started creating accessories with shrink plastic. Among other things I made dragonfly wing earrings and a pair of necklaces with matching earrings. I think if I did not start working I would have already finished the material I bought.
I also crafted some more.

A Settembre ho scoperto quattro nuovi ristoranti di Milano: il filippino Yum, l'americano All American Diner, il brasiliano Barbacoa e il giapponese Toyama.
Ho anche fatto acquisti ad un supermercato russo e provato fantastici nuovi tè della Mlesna.
In compenso ho deciso di portarmi pranzi super salutari al lavoro, vediamo se funziona.

In September I discovered four new restaurants in Milan: the Philippine Yum, the American All American Diner, the Brazilian Barbacoa and the Japanese Toyama.
I also went shopping at a Russian supermarket and tried fantastic new teas by Mlesna.
On the other hand, I decided to take some super healthy lunches to work, we'll see if it works.

A fine mese è arrivato il mio amato autunno, ma per ora ne ho visto veramente poco.
Restate sintonizzati sul mio Instagram perché è appena cominciato Inktober!

My beloved fall arrived at the end of the month, but for the time I have really seen little.
Stay tuned on my Instagram because Inktober just started!

Nessun commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...